Save Your Data As Instagram Quietly Launches Instagram Lite And It's Nothing Short Of Amazing


I sensed this coming. I know you might not believe me but I really did, though I didn't put up a blog post about it.



 The Instagram web app looked like a Lite App was coming sometime soon.  So we're bidding farewell to the days of the data hungry Instagram app.


This is coming just after the huge success of Facebook Lite and I believe Instagram's Lite App won't cut short our expectations.

The app is just 573kb compared to the 32 MB standard Instagram app for Android. Now that's what I call stripped down. Even Donald trump agrees with me.




The app basically has all the features that are available on the mobile web app, including Stories, Explore tab and more. The company is planning to add messages and share videos soon. I also believe this would be the default Instagram app for Android Go devices.

Instagram is first testing Instagram lite first in Mexico before it will be rolled out to other countries.

Major Highlights of Instagram Lite

  • Post photos you want to keep on your profile grid and edit them with filters.
  • Share multiple photos to your story. Bring them to life with text. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
  • Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
  • Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
  • Coming soon, you will be able to message friends and share videos as well.


Of course you don't have to wait till it's officially rolled out in your country to download it. What do we have APK Pure for.

Download The App Here - PlayStore Link / APK Pure


Powered by Blogger.