Nigerian model with Tribal marks seeks Rihanna’s attention

The world is now a global village, thanks to the internet  and a Nigerian model is using it to her advantage. A brave Nigerian model ,Eleven Paz @JOlbusay wants to model for global super star, Rihanna.

She took to Twitter last night to beg Nigerians on Twitter to help her retweet her plea.

She wrote

I have been doing this campaign to get through @rihanna on all my social media handle… Yeah.. I have tribal marks and want to model for her. I need my Nigerian peeps to help get through to her. Please

Her tweet has garnered over 11 thousand retweets at the moment.

I stan for her confidence and go-getter attitude. Let’s hope her dreams Rihanna or any other global brand takes notice.

Nigerian model with tribal marks seeks rihanna's attention

The post Nigerian model with Tribal marks seeks Rihanna’s attention appeared first on Miss Petite Nigeria Blog.



Powered by Blogger.