Bisola Aiyeola Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Self

Today is Thursday and a little throwback will not hurt and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Bisola Aiyeola goes down the memory lane as she shared these throwback photos of himself.

Captioning the photos, she wrote;
Hallo Fam of mine. I woke up Feeling nostalgic about the good old
days?  #TBT First pic was me graduating from Nursery to primary. Second pic was my confirmation day (proud catholic). Third pic was me as a brides maid in 2006/07 I’m not too sure.

Fourth pic was my 4th Birthday. Of these pics the 2nd is my best cos in my mind I was like I could fight off all forms of evil and that my name would be number 1 in heaven ( so help me God)


Please share your best childhood memories/ moment with me!
#TBT
#GoodOldDays
#TMC
#TMPLMusic
#iambisola
#BeTheMovement





Powered by Blogger.