Churchill Petitions IGP Over Alleged Illegal Sale Of His N22m Toyota SUV By Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dikeh’s ex- husband, Olakunle Churchill has petitioned the Inspector General of Police over an alleged illegal sale of a Toyota Prado SUV, belong to his organisation -- Big Church Group.

According to a letter by Churchill's Lawyer, Ace solicitors on the 4th of April to the office of the Inspector General of Police, Churchill is not interested in having the SUV back, but just in case anything goes wrong after the illegal sale, his name won’t be robbed in the mud.

It was also said that the SUV which was being used by the company, was converted to home use when Tonto Dikeh welcomed their son. After their divorce, the actress allegedly forged ownership documents of the car and sold it. Below is the Letter of complaint to the IGP…





The actress has however reacted to the claim, saying;

''Little by little the truth is coming out and will all come out!!!
When I came out to say it was ALIE that I wasn’t bought any car, Abi this man was ranting on every blog that HE BOUGHT ME A CAR IN MY NAME! Abi I was called a liar because Na me use my hand lie say e buy give me just to raise his Profile!!
NOW THE TRUTH IS OUT, I NEVER GOT A GIFT AND NEVER WAS ANY CAR BOUGHT IN MY NAME AS A GIFT!!
🥵🥵22million for a fairly used bought ,lemme check if I still have that receipt🥵🥵🥵
#PS:-Pls keep shooting your self on the leg, I’m here for it!!''


Powered by Blogger.