I can dump my career for marriage – Nkechi Blessing

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has revealed just how important marriage is for her.

The actress who was in the news recently when she shared a photo of herself wkissing a man with a capion that revealed she had just gotten engaged cleared the air, saying the photo was from a movie scene.

Speaking with Punchng, she said;

“The proposal was actually done on a movie set. It wasn’t real and I was just playing a role. The main thing is coming soon so wait till when my boyfriend pops the question to know how I would react.”

On how she would like to be proposed to;

“I wouldn’t want something done before a crowd. It has to be between my man and I, in a very romantic mood. And I will answer quietly; no noise.”

On her kind of man;

“He has to be a God-fearing man who is tall, dark and handsome. He should also be extremely nice and caring.

On becoming a second wife to a man who has the criteria she listed;

“I would never settle for a married man. I am too much to settle for less. Why would I want another woman’s husband when I can get mine? It is what you want that you would tell God and I don’t pray for such.”

On marriages in Nollywood rarely stand the test of time, she said,

“I think it’s because some of the people involved don’t have enough understanding. I usually tell people to try as much as possible to get married to their best friends. It is important that you get married to a man that trusts you because once there is trust, it is very likely that the marriage would last. If, for instance, the person I want to get married to says I must stop acting before we can become man and wife, then I would obviously have to discontinue the profession. I can stop acting for my man so as to secure my future.”

On becoming a full time housewife;

, “I don’t want to be a housewife. There are many other things I can do and be extremely successful at, apart from acting. There are many people that don’t act but are always celebrated. I will surely get something else doing that would make me relevant.”

 

The post I can dump my career for marriage – Nkechi Blessing appeared first on Miss Petite Nigeria Blog.



Powered by Blogger.